SunRentals policy

Payment and Cancellation policies

In order to secure your reservation you are required to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit of the total invoice amount within 7 working days of placing the reservation. Final payment of the total invoice amount (remaining 80%) is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. You will not receive a reminder as the confirmation letter which you will receive at reservation will show these amounts and the dates they are due.

We strongly recommend that you consider the purchase of travel insurance (in your home country) for protection against unforeseen events.