Payment and Cancellation Policy

Payment and Cancellation policies

In order to secure your reservation you are required to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit of the total invoice amount. Final payment (remaining 80%) is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Your reservation confirmation letter show the amounts and the dates they are due. We accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Discover and wire transfer.

Cancellations:
The down payment of 20% is non refundable.
For cancellations made until 4 weeks prior to arrival; the remaining balance will be waived.
Cancellations made within 4 weeks prior to arrival; non refundable.

We strongly recommend that you consider the purchase of travel insurance (in your home country) for protection against unforeseen events.

For the full overview of the terms and conditions, click here

COVID-19 FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY:

We understand that in these uncertain times, you are unsure what to do with your upcoming reservation.
For all reservations (existing or new) we offer free rescheduling if your travel is affected by the COVID-19 travel restrictions.
You can reschedule your reservation to a later date if:
– Your government has declared a flight ban or has closed it’s airspace for the dates of your stay
– Bonaire’s government has declared a flight ban or has closed it’s airspace for the dates of your stay
– The island Bonaire is in complete lockdown (risk level 6) on the dates of your stay

In case of rescheduling, the already paid amount will be applied to your new travel dates. (Seasonal)surcharges may apply. Valid within one year of your original stay dates.

The travel restrictions effective at the time of booking are not a valid reason to reschedule your reservation if these are still valid during the time of your travel.
A positive test result is not a valid reason to cancel or reschedule your reservation. We strongly advise to purchase a travel insurance that covers this.
Any (new or additional) mandatory (PCR) tests are not a valid reason to cancel/reschedule.